Box Compression Tester is a widely used instrument in the packaging industry to test the strength and quality of the packaging containers such as cardboard boxes and corrugated boxes. The packaging boxes that are used in different industries are used for packaging of a variety of products. When these boxes are stored and transported, it is obvious that they are subjected to a lot of different type of forces that can damage the integrity of the boxes or cause a deflection which can damage the products inside.
- Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
- Highly accurate test results under uniform compression Force
- TARE and Peak Hold Facility Available
- Overtravel protection
- Strong base plate with rugged structure
- Bright LED display
- Available in various platform sizes and Load Cell Capacity.
|Brand||K D Labs|
|Traverse Speed||50 mm/min|